- 01/8/2013 - How to Get More Positive Online Reviews For Businesses With a Conscience
- 12/20/2012 - This Week in Social: Facebook Adds “Nearby”, Instagram’s Response to Uproar
- 12/18/2012 - Whitepaper: How to Super-Charge Content Marketing via Brand Advocates
- 12/17/2012 - Tips to Go Pro: 5 Things You Don’t Know About Twitter
- 12/11/2012 - [WEBINAR] How to Super-Charge Content Marketing via Brand Advocates
- 11/29/2012 - Content Marketing + Brand Advocates = Black Friday Success
- 11/28/2012 - [WEBINAR] How to Super-Charge Content Marketing with Brand Advocates
- 11/22/2012 - Top 10 Beliefs of Brand Advocacy Visionaries
- 11/12/2012 - This Week in Social: Twitter to Add Photo Filters, Foursquare Adds Ratings
- 11/7/2012 - Brand Advocates Are Customer Acquisition Machines: Each Will Bring You 3 New Customers
As an early adopter and avid user of social media, Cara Fuggetta’s motto is “I tweet, therefore I am.” She is the Marketing Manager for brand advocacy company, Zuberance where she heads up corporate social media strategy, content marketing, and events nationwide. She is also is the author of brand advocacy blog, ZuberRants, and is a guest contributor for SocialTimes, iMedia Connection, All Things WOM, among others.
What Cara advocates: Hip hop/electronic dance music, Bravo TV, Peets coffee, Lexus, Urban Outfitters, Apple, the city of San Francisco, Italian food, Broadway musicals.