Watch the recording by clicking the orange “Play” button in the player below.
Rubio’s Fresh Mexican Grill’s (@RubiosTweets) mission is to “create raving fans.” Rubio’s has built an army of nearly 100,000 raving Rubio’s fans that it is leveraging to boost online ratings on Yelp, and to sell more tacos and burritos.
- Make it easy for your Advocates to recommend your brand
- Don’t pay or provide incentives
- Advocacy is an ongoing program
- Get an advocacy system
- Get help from advocacy experts
- 67% of diners will not visit after reading only 1-3 bad reviews
- 50% or more of your business is from Word of Mouth
- 92% of consumers trust Advocates, 25% of consumers are Advocates
- Rubio’s created a thriving Advocate Army of 64,000 Advocates, and growing
- Average star rating on Yelp is 4.7 out of 5 stars
- Rubio’s Advocates have shared 69,000 offers, reaching 10.4M prospects
- Rubio’s Brand Advocacy program saves money, reducing reliance on paid media and couponing
Karin Silk, VP of Marketing at Rubio’s Restaurants, Inc., is a proven marketing leader with expertise in building brands, creating andimplementing strategic growth plans, and innovation/new product development. Karin has 15 years ofexperience in traditional CPG brand marketing, restaurant marketing, and general management consulting.
Rob Fuggetta (@robfuggetta), Founder/CEO, Zuberance and author of Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force (Wiley, 2012)
Rob Fuggetta is the world’s leading expert on brand advocacy. Fuggetta is the author of the ground-breaking new book,“Brand Advocates: Turning Enthusiastic Customers into a Powerful Marketing Force.” Published by John H. Wiley & Sons, Inc., a major business publisher, Brand Advocates shows how companies are leveraging Brand Advocates to build their brands and businesses – and how you can too! Fuggetta is the Founder & CEO of Zuberance, a social media marketing company that powers Brand Advocate programs for top consumer and business brands. Prior to founding Zuberance in 2008, Fuggetta was the Chief Marketing Officer at Genuity, a Verizon spin-out. He also was formerly a partner at Regis McKenna, Inc., the legendary high tech marketing and communications firm in Palo Alto, where he co-led the global Apple account.