- What was Intuit’s marketing problem? (Beginning)
- How is Intuit identifying its Advocates? (:28)
- How is Intuit energizing its Advocates? (1:15)
- What are the benefits for Intuit? (1:49)
- Why Zuberance? (2:24)
- How is Zuberance different? (3:01)
Intuit identified Advocates through newsletters, in-product touch points, Facebook, Twitter, and their private community, the “Inner Circle.” They mobilized them to write and publish reviews to Amazon (with an estimated revenue impact in the millions), and to share offers like their “Love a Local Business” campaign, a program that gives out $100K in small business grants.
- Intuit has identified 69% of their customer base as Intuit Advocates
- 30% Intuit Advocates have recommended the company in the form of writing a review or sharing an offer.
- On average, Intuit is getting approximately 2.3 in-bound clicks from prospects from Advocate shares. That’s a 231% Recommendation Click-Through Rate (CTR), which is hundreds of times higher than typical CTRs.